Caen vs St. Etienne
St. Etienne is trying to get a European seat on the season’s end. Caen sinks more and more in the second run in France.
Caen: Form of the moment, latest results, statistics
Caen is on the 19th position of Ligue 1 before this game, with 20 points accumulated in 28 stages. The key host of the hosts is African Ninga, who managed to score 5 times and give 3 decisive passes in the championship. The hosts have a very poor record in the championship, with only 2 points accumulated in the previous 4 stages. After two draws with Strasbourg and Toulouse, the Caen players gave up 1-2 against the PSG and 3-1 on the Rennes field last season. In fact, the hosts also left the French Cup at the end of last month, after a 3-1 on the field at Lyon.
St. Etienne: Form of the moment, latest results, statistics
St Etienne is ranked 6th in the first French league, with 43 points after the 28 rounds played. Tunisian W. Khazri is the best player of the guests with 12 goals scored in the championship and 3 decisive passes. Guests come in this low-moral move after they have lost the last two stages. They gave 2-0 away from Marseille and 0-1 on their own against Lille, the previous round. St. Etienne was able to score the last two games on this field, with 2-0 and 1-0.
Caen vs St. Etienne: Probable teams, suspended, injured
- Caen (3-5-2): Samba – Genevois, Zahary, Gradit, Baysse – Diomande – Crivelli, Khaoui, Fajr, Ninga – Tchokounte
- Absent: A. Ndom (injured), Armougom (suspended)
- St. Etienne (4-2-3-1): Ruffier – Kolodziejczak, Subotic, Saliba, Debuchy – M’Vila, Ait Bennasser – Vada, Cabella, Hamouma – Beric
- Abstentions: S. Gabriel (injured), K. Monnet Paquet (injured), Y. Salibur (injured), Khazri (suspended)
Caen vs St. Etienne: Direct results
- 22.09.2019 – St. Etienne vs Caen 2-1
- 27.01.2018 – St. Etienne vs Caen 2-1
- 12.08.2017 – Caen vs St. Etienne 0-1
- 26.02.2017 – St. Etienne vs Caen 0-1
- 23.10.2016 – Caen vs St. Etienne 0-2
Caen vs St. Etienne Picks
The situation becomes dramatic in Caen, which, without a victory today, is increasingly reliant on rescue. On the other side, St. Etienne is no longer allowing a bad step if he wants to hope for the fourth place currently occupied by Marseille. So we have two teams motivated to win, but with different goals. We can expect an intense duel, with the two forcing the offensive.
Prediction Today: Over 1.5