FC Viitorul vs Universitatea Craiova
FC Viitorul vs Universitatea Craiova will meet on April 13, 2019, in Stage 5 of the Betano League (play-off), at the stadium “Central complex Academia Hagi” in Ovidiu.
FC Viitorul can reach 1p from 3rd place
FC Viitorul managed a victory in the match played in Giurgiu with Astra, which he defeated with 4-1 in the 4th round of playoffs of League 1 Betano. The goals of the constants were marked by George Ganea (21, 70), Carlo Casap (29) and Eric de Oliveira (60), while Denis Alibec (34) scored for Constantians. After 38 minutes, Romário Pires was eliminated by the home side’s keeper. Coach Gheorghe Hagi rested a few titles after the Craiova – Ţaru, Nooijer, Vanu, T. Băluţă, Houri, I. Hagi, Rivaldinho and Dragus Cup matches – so success with Astra is all the more precious. Dobrogenii are at 4p from the 3rd place in Craiova University with which they will now play at Ovidiu and if they win, they will come to 1p of podium and the Europa League.
- Probable team FC Viitorul (4-3-3): Cojocaru – Mladen, Ţaru, V. Ghiţă, De Nooijer – Houri, T. Băluţă, Vână – Calcan, I. Hagi, Drăguş
- Technical Manager: Gheorghe Hagi
- Injured: Mater
- Suspend: does not exist
- Reserves: Tordai, Boboc, Artean, A. Ciobanu, G. Ganea, Casap, Rivaldinho
The following 3 matches: Football Club FCSB (home), CFR Cluj (away), Sepsi Sfântu Gheorghe (home)
Universitatea Craiova is at 7p by CFR Cluj leader
Universitatea Craiova and CFR Cluj finished 0-0 at the “Ion Oblemenco” stadium, in the 4th stage of the playoffs phase of League 1 Betano. It was a disputed match, but the two teams had few achievements. The “white-blue” have no win in the last 3 matches, the balance being equal and 2 defeats (one in the Romanian Cup). The patron Mihai Rotaru is dissatisfied with the team’s progress and according to the latest rumors from Bani will replace the Italian coach Devis Mangia from next season with Mirel Rădoi, the U21 selector. Oltenii are after 4 stages played in the play-off on the 3rd place in the standings, 7p by the leader of CFR Cluj and 4p occupying the second position FCSB Football Club. Science needs a success at Ovidiu with FC Viitorul, to consolidate 3rd place, the last of the Europa League.
- Probabil Team Universitatea Craiova (3-4-1-2): Pigliacelli – Donkor, Kelić, Tiago Ferreira – Martić, Mateiu, Cicadlu, Bancu – V. Mihăila – Carlos Fortes, A. Cristea
- Coach: Devis Mangia
- Injured: Koljic
- Uncertain: Meza Colli
- Suspend: does not exist
- Reserves: L. Popescu, Acka, Bic, Fedele, Nuno Rocha, Drăghici, Barbuţ
The following 3 matches: Astra Giurgiu (away), Sepsi Sfântu Gheorghe (home) and FCSB Football Club (home)
FC Viitorul vs Universitatea Craiova: direct results (H2H)
Until now, FC Viitorul vs Universitatea Craiova have met 14 times in League 1 Betano, the balance being 4 victories of Dobrogea, 5 results of equality and 5 successes of the Oltenians.
Latest 5 direct results
- 02.12.2017: CS Universitatea Craiova – FC Viitorul 3 – 1 (Stage 20)/They scored: 0-1 George Ţucudean (42), 1-1 Alexandru Mitriţă (58), 2-1 Nicuşor Bancu (62), 3-1 Cristian Barbuţ (77)
- 16.03.2018: FC Viitorul – CS Universitatea Craiova 0 – 0 (Stage 2, play-off)/They scored: –
- 28.04.2018: CS Universitatea Craiova – FC Viitorul 3 – 3 (Stage 7, play-off)/They scored: 0-1 Alexandru Cicâldău (15), 1-1 Alexandru Mitriţă (24), 2-1 Alexandru Băluţă (45), 2-2 Cristian Ganea (46), 2-3 Cristian Ganea (55) 3 Alexandru Băluţă (57)
- 22.09.2018: Universitatea Craiova – FC Viitorul 2 – 0 (Stage 9)/They scored: 1-0 Elvir Koljić (5), 2-0 Elvir Koljić (48)
- 03.02.2019: FC Viitorul – Universitatea Craiova 0 – 0 (Stage 22)/They scored: –
FC Viitorul vs Universitatea Craiova Picks
FC Viitorul vs Universitatea Craiova will be face to face for the third time this season, the Oltenians having a win in Craiova in the regular season (2-0), Dobrogenii a success in the first leg of the Romanian Cup semifinals (2-1) , and Ovidiu, in the regular season, was equal (0-0). If they win on Saturday, the constants will come close to one point of Craiova, who are ranked third in the ranking. The hosts have the resting owners after Giurgiu used the reserves, while the guests showed that without the goalkeepers Mitriţă (sold to New York City FC) and Koljić (injured) do not have the strength to beat the title. It will be an interesting match, because both teams are offensive, so I’m proposing a corner bet based on corner kicks.
Our Prediction: 1