FC Voluntari vs Concordia Chiajna
FC Voluntari vs Concordia Chiajna will meet on May 15, 2019, in the 10th round of the Betano League (play-out), at the “Anghel Iordănescu” stadium in Voluntari.
FC Voluntari is at 1p barrage and 2p relegation
FC Voluntari resisted only 9 minutes without receiving a goal in the match played on the “Municipal” stadium with FC Botoşani, from the 9th stage of play-out of League 1 Betano. The Moldavians scored 2-0 through the goals scored by Mihai Roman II (9) and Cătălin Golofca (45 + 2). The guests played in the 34th minute in ten people after Doru Popadiuc was eliminated. The team coached by Cristiano Bergodi has not won a six-game match, three draws and three defeats. Ilfoveni have 5 stages before the end of the 23rd season and are currently in 5th place in the play-out, which is a rescue player, but has only 1p advance to FC Hermannstadt, which is at the dam and 2p by the Danube Calarasi, the team occupying the first a relegable place.
- The portable team FC Voluntari (4-4-2): Mitrev – Russo, I. Balaur, Armaş, Al. Vlad – I. Gheorghe, Răuţă, Signorelli, Căpăţână – Tudorie, Gadze
Concordia Chiajna, closer to League Two
Concordia Chiajna lost with 1-0 the match played in FC Sibiu with FC Hermannstadt, in the 9th stage of play-out of League 1 Betano. It was a clear game dominated by Siberians, who should have won a higher score, considering that they had 4 shots in the bar by Filip Jazvić, Ştefan Blănaru (2) and Sergiu Popovici. The team coached by Adrian Falub is after 9 rounds on the 8th place in the standings, the last and slowly but surely going to League 2. The “eagles” have 16p and are at 6p by FC Hermannstadt who is at the barrage and 7p FC Voluntari who occupy the first saving position. In the last 24 matches played in Liga 1 Betano, the “white-green” had one victory and with such a run, it’s not hard to resist …
- The probable team Concordia Chiajna (4-4-2): Râmniceanu – Barboianu, Marc, Cadamuro, A. Radu (Fota) – Grădinaru, Koutroubis, Gorobsov, Ivanovici – Bawab, Moussa
FC Voluntari vs Concordia Chiajna: direct results (H2H)
Until now, FC Voluntari vs Concordia Chiajna have met 22 times in League 1 Betano, with a total of 15 victories of “white-crushed”, 3 equal and 4 “white-green” successes.
Latest 5 direct results
- 21.04.2018: Concordia Chiajna vs FC Voluntari 0-1 (Stage 6, play-out)/Marked: 0-1 Adrian Balan (2)
- 26.05.2018: FC Voluntari vs Concordia Chiajna 2 – 2 (Stage 13, play-out)/They scored: 0-1 Răzvan Grădinaru (18), 1-1 Petre Ivanovici (63), 2-1 Mihai Căpăţână (69), 2-2 Marius Pena (88)
- 19.10.2018: FC Voluntari vs Concordia Chiajna 4 – 0 (Stage 12)/They scored: 1-0 Igor Armaş (22), 2-0 Richard Gadze (33), 3-0 Mihai Căpăţână (46), 4-0 Nathan Kabasele (89)
- 25.02.2019: Concordia Chiajna vs FC Voluntari 1 – 3 (Stage 25)/They scored: 1-0 Sofien Moussa (69), 1-1 Alexandru Tudorie (71), 1-2 Ionuţ Balaur (75), 1-3 Richard Gadze (87)
- 31.03.2019: Concordia Chiajna vs FC Voluntari 1 – 2 (Stage 3, play-out)/They scored: 0-1 Ricardinho (28), 1-1 Sofien Moussa (77), 1-2 Gabriel Deac (75)
FC Voluntari vs Concordia Chiajna Picks
FC Voluntari had no victory in the last 6 stages (3 draws and 3 defeats) and again came to tremble that he would downgrade, although the Italian coach Cristiano Bergodi once again recovered the team. Concordia Chiajna has only been successful in the last 24 stages and if it does not win the Ilfov derby, it will have a minimum chance of avoiding League Two.
Our Prediction: x